“You need a reason to dance,” said no one ever.
If I actually needed a reason, these would make today’s list.
1. It’s Wednesday – after work.
2. Public bathrooms with seat covers. I still hover. Just a little peace of mind knowing there is a backup plan for when the legs give out. More importantly, a second option once you realize there is no toilet paper left. 5:40 a.m. It happened. Thank you, seat cover!
3. It’s pouring rain. I have new sneakers to break in. My knee needs a break. Coincidence, I think not.
4. Spur of the moment MTV’s Real World tagline quote session with my roommate’s fiancé.
5. A text message containing a YouTube link.
At the moment, life couldn’t be gooder.
Lame confession – Every time I hear Don’t Stop Believin’ I think of LC and Stephen. You know the scene from The Hills I am referring to, don’t pretend otherwise. #notashamed
I tried to find the aforementioned Hills’ scene for your viewing pleasure. I found you one better.
Shared to help make the world awesome…
What path would you choose?